First Time Buyer Mortgages

 The Mortgage U! Mortgage Education Made Easy

For all your mortgage needs:
Dave Zwierecki
Phone 888-418-4467

 Home  |  About Us  |  Calculator  |  Contact Us  |  News   |  Blog  |  Sitemap 

 

Google
 
 
First Time Buyer Mortgages
There are many first time buyer mortgages available that will make obtaining your first home easier.

There are a couple of government sponsored programs that help first time home buyers financing their new home. Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae have great programs that can be forgiving to borrowers who are not strong with their asset portfolio or make the median income in their area.

First Time Buyer classification may apply to you if you are not on the mortgage or title of your current home in a non-community property state.

If you qualify FHA and/or VA first time home buyer mortgages availible through the government are great programs for first time home buyers. They offer low rates and generally are not credit score driven so even borrowers with slight flaws on their credit can still qualify. You will have to go to a mortgage broker approved to do FHA and VA loans in order to apply for these types of first time home buyer mortgages.

In most lender's eyes, being a First Time Home Buyer means that the borrower has not owned a home within the last three years of making application for a mortgage.

Many first time buyers want to buy a home but have little to no money to put down on a home. There are many mortgage programs that cater to these needs. One of the most common ways to buy a home is by utilizing what is called a "Combo Loan". A combo loan is a mortgage that is split up into 2 loans. The first mortgage will generally be 80% of the purchase price of the home while the second mortgage will be the remaining 20% of the purchase price. This allows homebuyers to buy a home with no money down and also allows consumers to avoid having to pay PMI, Private Mortgage Insurance. Therefore, if you are looking for a first time buyer mortgage please give us a call and we can figure out the best program for you.

Fannie Mae's MyCommunity Home Loan is a popular choice for first time buyers. This program allows for 100% financing and the purchaser is only required to contribute $500 into the transaction. This program also offers discounted Private Mortgage Insurance for 100% financing. For more information, call 888-418-4467 or e-mail at info@TheMortgageU.com.

If you have never owned a home before you should take into account that there is more to your monthly payment than just the mortgage. There are also taxes and insurance and possibly mortgage insurance if you are over 80% loan to value not to mention general upkeep and maintenance of your new home. You should keep these additional costs in mind when considering purchasing a new home.

Many First time home buyers are eligible for Seller concessions and local government programs as well. Check with your local mortgage broker expert for more advice on this.

 

Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding our products, you can contact us by calling or e-mailing us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!


Name
Current Address
City, State, Zip Code
Phone
E-Mail
Purchase/Refinance/Debt Consolidation

Comments/Questions/:



 
 
 Information listed above is to be used for educational purposes only and is not guaranteed

Home | Contact Us | News | About | Sitemap | Bad Credit | Homebuyer | Sitemap3 | Sitemap4 | Sitemap5 | Sitemap6 | Sitemap7 | FS Home Loan | No Money Down | First Security | Blog| Privacy Policy

Copyright 2007 First Security Financial Services, Inc.  All Rights Reserved... First Security Financial Services is a full service mortgage provider offering  mortgage educational tools in addition to hundreds of mortgage programs.                                                                                                                     Broker Outpost | Super Jumbo Mortgage | Credit after Bankruptcy | Super Jumbo Refinance Loan | Quiken Loan | Direct Lender or Mortgage Broker | BANKRUPTCY is bad FORECLOSURE is worse | How do I qualify for a low mortgage rate | What is Underwriting a Mortgage